PulmCCM is the fastest-growing online voice in critical care and pulmonary medicine, with more than 55,000 unique visitors viewing 160,000 pages each month. Our email newsletter reaches more than 7,500 subscribers weekly.
You can reach this audience by submitting a guest post on any topic of potential interest to our readers. Suggested topics include:
- Analysis of a research article published in the past 6 months;
- Policy or political analysis (e.g., health reform);
- Comments or analysis on recent news media reporting;
- Interesting radiographic image (with no identifying patient information);
- Personal anecdote or essay.
Posts should be roughly 500 words and free of commercial bias. Authors retain ownership of their submissions, which may be published elsewhere. Authors will receive attribution in a by-line with a link to your organization or blog.
Please submit your guest post to: