PulmCCM is the fastest-growing online voice in critical care and pulmonary medicine, with more than 60,000 visitors viewing 200,000 pages each month. Our email newsletter reaches more than 16,000 subscribers weekly.
You can reach this audience by submitting a guest post on any topic of potential interest to our readers. Suggested topics include:
- "Journal Club"-style analysis of an article published recently;
- Concise clinical reviews or practice updates;
- Editorial on a clinical topic or health policy;
- Interesting radiographic image;
- Personal anecdote or essay.
Posts should be 500-1000 words and free of commercial bias. Article summaries and commentary must represent original work, not just paraphrasing of the original article. Authors retain copyright with contributions publicly shared under a Creative Commons License. Authors will receive attribution in a by-line with a link to your organization or blog.
Please submit your guest post to: