PulmCCM is the fastest-growing online voice in critical care and pulmonary medicine, with more than 65,000 unique visitors viewing 200,000 pages each month. Our email newsletter reaches more than 14,000 subscribers weekly.
You can reach this audience by submitting a guest post on any topic of potential interest to our readers. Suggested topics include:
- Analysis of a research article published in the past 6 months;
- Policy or political analysis (e.g., health reform);
- Comments or analysis on recent news media reporting;
- Interesting radiographic image (with no identifying patient information);
- Personal anecdote or essay.
Posts should be 500-1000 words and free of commercial bias. Article summaries and commentary must represent a completely new work, not simply paraphrasing of the original article. Contributions will be shared under a Creative Commons License. Authors will receive attribution in a by-line with a link to your organization or blog.
Please submit your guest post to: